Meet Our Team
DANNY PHAN, DPM, MBA, MPH, MS, FACPM
Dr. Danny Phan (Board Certified, ABPM) graduated from Rutgers University, obtained his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from Kent State University, and attended graduate school at Columbia University. He completed his three years residency at St Barnabas Hospital in Bronx, NY covering both podiatric and orthopedic services at a regional trauma center.
He is currently a foot and ankle podiatric surgeon/partner for the NJ Podiatric Physicians & Surgeons Group with ownership at four office locations.
He is an associate member of the Fraternal Order of Police (for 22 years). He is a member of the NJPMS, APMA, ACPM, ABPM, the Rutgers Club, Rutgers TD club, the Rutgers University Alumni Association, and the Columbia University Alumni Club of NJ. He is also a member of the local chambers of commerce in both Edison & Metuchen.
As an educator, he contributed to the Compendium of Podiatric Medicine & Surgery in 2012. He has written articles on practice management for Podiatry Management.
- Board member - New Jersey Podiatric Physicians & Surgeons Group (NJPPSG)
- Board member - Rutgers TD Club
- Education committee member - American Society of Podiatric Surgeons (ASPS)
- Former Board Member - Institute of Podiatric Excellence and Development (IPED)
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center (Hackensack Meridian)
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge (Hackensack Meridian)
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Perth Amboy (Hackensack Meridian)
- Monmouth Medical Center - Lakewood Southern Campus (RWJBarnabas Health)
- Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Medicine (DABPM)
- Fellow, American College of Podiatric Medicine (FACPM)
- Fellow, American Society of Podiatric Surgeons (FASPS)
9:00am - 12:00pm
9:00am - 12:00pm
9:30am - 5:00pm
1:00pm - 5:00pm
Our office is located on Building 2, South Entrance, next to Somerset Pediatric Group